Dr. Alex M. Lam, MD
Dr. Lam is a native of Miami and has been practicing Rheumatology in South Florida since 2005. He speaks fluent Spanish and Mandarin Chinese. Dr. Lam has lectured on various autoimmune diseases, including Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis and has taught medical school students and residents from Nova University. He underwent rigorous training at Cook County Hospital (Chicago) and Waterford Regional Hospital (Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland). His fellowship at UMDNJ- Robert-Wood-Johnson Hospital was under the guidance of Dr. Robert Pinals, considered globally as a Master of Rheumatology. Dr. Lam’s extensive medical training and knowledge of Chinese and Alternative Medicine make him a physician with an expansive vision and remarkable clinical skills. Complementing cutting-edge medical treatments with diet, supplements and lifestyle are his passion.
“My goal as a physician is to practice with full knowledge, wisdom and compassion: to empower my patients with the necessary tools to become happy and healthy individuals”.
- UMDNJ- Robert-Wood-Johnson Hospital – Post-doctoral Fellowship in Rheumatology
- Beth Israel Hospital (NYC Mt. Sinai Medical System) – Residency in Internal Medicine
- Cook County Hospital (Chicago) Waterford Regional Hospital (Royal College of Surgeons) – Medical School
Dr. Ritika Narula, DO
Dr. Narula grew up in South Florida and currently resides in Weston. She graduated from the University of Florida and completed Medical school at Nova Southeastern University. She completed her Internal Medicine residency at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach where she developed an interest in researching and treating autoimmune disorders. Dr. Narula specialized in Rheumatology and continued her training in Coral Springs by attending a fellowship program affiliated with Larkin Hospital. As an Osteopathic Physician, Dr. Narula focuses on an integrative approach when treating her patients. Her research interests include Rheumatoid Arthritis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
- Nova Southeastern University, Larkin Community Hospital – Post Doctoral Fellowship in Rheumatology
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach – Residency in Internal Medicine
- Nova Southeastern University – Medical School
- American College of Rheumatology & American College of Osteopathic Internists – An active member
Julia Savloff, PA-C
Julia Savloff, PA-C is originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina and is fluent in Spanish and Hebrew. She has been practicing Rheumatology in South Florida since 2003. She has also has been a research investigator in over 20 research studies involving the development of new rheumatological treatments. Julia Savloff received her medical doctorate MD degree in Argentina. Her experience is extensive and diverse. Everything from serving as a military physician to speaking for the pharmaceutical industry has made her a medical practitioner with great knowledge and determination.
- University of Buenos Aires – Medical School, Doctorate of Medicine
- University of Neguev, Soroka Medical Center – Post-doctorate Residency
- Shaarei Zedek Medical Center – Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- University of Miami – Internship in Family Medicine
Leticia N. Anon, A.P.R.N
Leticia Anon is a Family Nurse Practitioner Board Certified who specializes in Rheumatology. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Florida International University, and then earned her Master of Science in Nursing (APRN) degree at Barry University in Miami, FL. She is originally from Cuba and is fluent in English and Spanish. She has a Doctor of Medicine degree from Cuba where she practiced until she came to the United States in 1997. Her experience in Pediatric, Neonatology, and Rheumatology is extensive. Her passions include spending time with her family, helping her patients obtain a better health status and traveling the world.
“My objective as a healthcare provider is to continue pursuing lifelong compassion and care to patients and communities.”
- Universidad De Ciencias Medicas, Villa Clara, Cuba – Medical School, Doctorate in Medicine
- Florida International University – Bachelor’s in Science of Nursing
- Barry University – Master of Science in Nursing, Advanced Practitioner Registered Nurse